WHAT IS THE MINISTRY'S MISSION?
"To share God's law and the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ with all individuals who are or have been institutionalized, and their families."
The WLIM objectives are:
- To preach the Word of God to all people, especially to those without church affiliation in public and private institutions;
- To seek out and serve WELS and unchurched individuals, both adults and juveniles who are incarcerated:
- those who are released from prison and jails to help them make a productive reentry into society
- families of adults and juveniles who have become involved with the criminal justice system
- those who are critically ill and dying
- those who have damaged their lives physically and spiritually with substance abuse
- families of substance abusers who are using or recovering
- those who are in nursing, rehabilitation and assisted living centers
- those who are developmentally disabled;
- To call one or more pastors and/or workers for these purposes.